Dr. Sonia Naik
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr Sonia Naik is a Senior Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology and brings with her over 25 years of experience in this field. She is presently working as Director and Unit Head in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Max Saket, New Delhi. She is also available for consultation in Max Gurgaon.
Dr Sonia Naik did her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal earning Gold Medals for her academic excellence. After completing her training in MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Raipur she joined as Senior Resident in Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in New Delhi. She gained valuable experience in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and High Risk Obstetrics at the Bradford Royal Infirmary in the United Kingdom. Dr Sian Jones, a pioneering surgeon in Laparoscopic Surgery, mentored her during her training in Bradford, UK. At the Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH) in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi she worked as Research Officer in Gynecologic Oncology. She has received training in Infertility, Foetal Medicine, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Hysteroscopy from leading centers in the country.
Dr Sonia Naik started the first structured educational and training workshops for pregnant women in New Delhi that have gained immense popularity over the years due to their tremendous practical utility. She has many years of experience in the field of high-risk obstetrics improving clinical outcomes even in the most challenging situations. Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy are her special areas of interest where she has contributed to patient care.
- Training in Infertility, Reliance Life Sciences, Mumbai
- Training in Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy, Bradford Royal Infirmary, UK
- PGT in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, RML Hospital, Delhi
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Raipur
- MBBS, Bhopal University, MP
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Foetal Medicine Society of India
- Indian Menopause Society (IMS)
- Organising Secretary, Foetal Medicine, CME Society
- Editor, Bulletin of Foetal Medicine Society