Dr. Inder Kasturia
General Physician and Wellness Expert
Dr. Inder Kasturia has done his MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur, MP, and has done his residency in the department of ENT from the same institution. He has worked as senior medical officer in SAE, India Ltd. Jabalpur and has also worked as a resident in the department of Oncology, in Batra hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Kasturia was posted as CMO in Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi, he has also worked as a CMO in Balaji Action Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Kastuira believes in the value of building sound relationships based on trust and good communication with the patients.
He has special interest to work for the society, conducting medical camps for early diagnosis of disease and preventing complications.
He has expertise in treating Diabetes Mellitus, Infection Diseases, Chronic Illness & prevention of complications, increasing life expectancy by early diagnosis, regular screening & controlling long term complications of disease by lifestyle management. He has special interest in preventive Health & geriatric care (Old age care).
Education and training
- M.B.B.S. – Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Certificate course in Diabetes, MVDRC, (Chennai)
- Training in Diabetology, Boston University, USA
- Ex-President of Indian Medical Association, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Attended more than 100 National & International continued medical education programs
- Co – Chairman & Trustee, Dwarka Physician Forum
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Attended more than 500 community outreach camps in Dwarka & around
- Ex – President of Indian Association, Dwarka, New Delhi